We're always on the lookout for aspiring individuals to join our team!
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals, and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through meetings, email, and phone, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
Earn up to $5,000/month!
- Base commission
- Quarterly commission
- Yearly commission
- Over-riding commission (For team leaders)
- We value good work ethic and persistence to achieve success
- B2B sales for web design/web application/software development services
- Plan and achieve sales targets
- Establish and develop new business opportunities as well as sales channels
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure that sales, operational and business performance, and target are achieved
- Carry out sales calls/sales visits and provide appropriate services to customers
- Preferably with relevant experience/Fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply
- Some experience or working knowledge of CMS platforms, web design and development industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Flexible working hours
- Zero micro-management, just hit KPIs
*Only Singaporeans/PR based in Singapore
- Design, Develop, test, and deploy dynamic and responsive web-solutions; mainly web-based WordPress sites/applications.
- Implement, and maintain new/existing web-based applications & websites
- Collaborate with stakeholders involved in project (marketing, business reps)
- Communicate regularly on progress of active projects and adhere reasonably to agreed timeline
- Optimize, troubleshoot, and debug website issues
- Build and manage workflows on projects
- Write proper documentation for all projects
- Support and maintain existing / new projects
- Do up marketing/branding collaterals when needed
- WFH days
- Zero micro-management, just meet datelines
- Opportunities to take on more exciting and bigger projects
- You possess at least a diploma/professional certification related in info-communication/design OR a proven portfolio of websites designed with 1-year experience
- Knowledge & experience with WordPress extensions, plugins, and visual builders i.e. Elementor, beaver builder, wpbakery etc.
- A fair understanding of PHP development and security best practices
- Some experience with WooCommerce
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Chrome inspector
- You are a quick learner with excellent analytical skills, and you are comfortable dealing with multiple priorities simultaneously
Other requirements (Not essential but a plus):
- Develop, code, and maintain a WordPress plugin
- DNS and SERVER management
- Technical SEO
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with web servers (e.g. nginx / Apache), database (e.g. MySQL)
- Knowledge / experience with PHP frameworks such as Laravel
- Knowledge on PWA
- Design knowledge (UI/UX)
a proven portfolio of websites designed with 1-year experience
It is important for the candidate to come from a background of Information Technology, whether by way of studies or as previous work experience, the candidate must be able to pick up technical details of the project quickly.
We are specifically looking for an individual with moderate experiences in IT Project Management. A sharp mind, an attitude for problem solving and proactivity.
In this role, the candidate will be responsible for planning, monitoring, and implementing projects related to websites and software/web-application developments.
The candidate should excel at keeping track of all project tasks, constantly communicate with all stakeholders to keep everyone up to date and manage external stakeholders.
- Helping with presales project planning and the related presales material preparations in the sales cycle of the company
- Develop project plans, charters, and estimates and ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Coordinate project team members and third parties/vendors working in different continents and time zones for the flawless execution of projects
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Prepare project documentations, e.g., project progress report, Software Requirement Specs documents, UAT report, project final delivery report, user manual, etc.
- Establish and maintain the relationship with the client, stakeholders, third parties/vendors, and possible clients
- Manage multiple projects at once
- Solid technical background, with understanding or some hands-on experience in software development (php/python) as well as infrastructure (AWS/VPS)
- Test the developed functions and make sure all errors/bugs are fixed before delivering to client
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in efficient communication and working closely with a product design/development team is an advantage
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in project management/software development
- Experience in handling software application projects
- Familiar with Project management methodology
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Be proactive in identifying issues and recommending solutions
Open to students looking for part time/freelance
- Cold calling with a given script and pitching of services to clients (b2b)
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Assess conversation and proceed with appropriate fact-finding for future follow-up
- Document conversation details including feedback and reactions
- Schedule free consultations for interested prospects
- Keeping track of users that have been contacted and those who do not want to be contacted in the future
- Must be motivated and driven.
- Must possess some knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies, including objection handling skills.
- Must speak fluent English.
- Good communication skills with phone etiquette.
- Outgoing personality, highly motivated and independent individual
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $8.00 – $12.00 per hour